This plugin allows native support of the Contour Shuttle Pro V2 directly from the SDR# app itself.
Features dynamic mapping of all the buttons and knobs on the Contour Shuttle device.
Allows full control over settings such as:
- VFO frequency
- Filter Bandwidth
- Volume level
- FFT Zoom Level
- Start / Stop the radio
- Toggle Snap To Grid
- Toggle Detector Type
- Toggle Mute
- Change Frequency and Filter Bandwidth Step
- And many more..
All mapping are dynamic and work instantaneously.
Shuttle information provided in a summary window informing of what button or knob was pressed as well as the mapped function to SDR# and sometimes the value associated with the setting.
- Download the plugin Zip file
- Place the extracted DLL file into your SDR# directory.
- Open the text file named "MagicLine" in the extracted zip
- Copy the text found in that file
- Open the Plugins.XML file and paste the copied text into the file.
- Save XML file
- Open SDR# and the plugin should now be visible in the app.
This plugin requires the following conditions to work properly:
- You must have a Contour Shuttle Pro V2 plugged in to your computer
- The proper Contour Shuttle must be installed and working correctly on your computer.
- The Contour Shuttle Pro V2 must be the PRIMARY device in your configuration
- The Contour driver may not re-initialize after your computer hibernates or goes to sleep. This is a driver problem and not a problem of this plugin. If this occurs simply disable the plugin and then re-enable it again. If this does not work, simply restart SDR# and everything should be fine.
Future version of the plugin will provide support for 2 shuttle devices at the same time as well as also supporting the Shuttle Pro V1 and the Shuttle Express.