The Extended FFT plugin for SDR# brings you an IF spectrum analyzer with a ton of features. The plugin gives full control over the analyzer, filter and span markers.
You have the ability to take screenshots, pause / resume the analyzer, features a symmetric / asymmetric bandpass filter, frequency markers to measure signals and bandwidth between signal peaks, full control over the FFT including the ability to change the filter windowing type, the spectrum style, filter order,the analyzer attack and decay, mark peaks, also includes the much requested feature of being able to tune the VFO directly from the spectrum analyzer window itself.
The plugin allows full control over all the colors and styles of the various tools provided even to how the frequency values are displayed on the controls.
The plugin is very responsive and allows for real time manipulation of the bandpass filter. Dynamically change the filter position by dragging it with the mouse, upper and lower cutoff can be adjusted either asynchronously or synchronously by pressing the "control" key while dragging either cutoff.
- IF Spectrum Analyzer
- Frequency span markers with center indicator and span measurements.
- Customisable markers styles and line, choose color, size, style options.
- Sync / Async real time bandpass filter.
- Show spectrum before or after filtering.
- Ability to pause / resume spectrum analyzer in real time.
- Custom spectrum trace style, filter windowing type, custom attack / decay rates, simple drag to move filter.
- Both the bandpass filter and markers can "snap" to predefined frequency increments
- Take screen shots of the spectrum analyzer from within the plugin
- Ability to tune the VFO frequency from the plugin itself.
- Many more features available...