Allows quick and easy access to various SDR# settings in the plugin panels without constantly having to open and close panels
All via a small toolbar control in the main SDR# control bar. Right where it is handy.
Includes several tool palettes:
- Detector Controls - Easily change the detector type
- FFT Window Controls - Control the FFT from the toolbar
- Direct Frequency Entry - enter a frequency into the box and the frequency changes like magic.
- Frequency Stepper - Step the frequency up or down in any desired increment
- SNR Level Meter - Easily see the SNR level of the current frequency with an easy to read analog needle meter
- Squelch Controls - For detector type that support squelch, easily control the squelch with the provided slider
- Analog / Digital Mode Switch - For those of you who do digital and analog decoding, this tool is for you - simply switch between different settings modes and launch external analog or digital applications as well
- Screen Grabber Controls - easily get screenshot of the FFT window of of the entire SDR# window itself. (Same as my FFT Grabber plugin)
Simply click the "Enable" checkbox on the plugin, close the plugin panel and your all set.
There is a drop down arrow on the toolbar itself which gives you a drop down menu when clicked.
Simply click on an item and the toolbar palette will change whichever one you click.
*Be sure to read the included instructions in the included PDF file located in the zip file of the plugin when you download it.
- Download the plugin Zip file
- Place the extracted DLL file into your SDR# directory.
- Open the text file named "MagicLine" in the extracted zip
- Copy the text found in that file
- Open the Plugins.XML file and paste the copied text into the file.
- Save XML file
- Open SDR# and the plugin should now be visible in the app.