The tuning knob plugin gives you a rotary style knob to use to tune the desired frequency. It also has 2 remote modes.
- Single Dial Remote - Gives you a free floating knob to place anywhere on the screen to tune with
- Radio Style Remote - Gives you a simple radio style interface with the knob
(*Radio Remote feature may be removed in future releases)
You can click and hold on the dial to rotate it. As it rotate it changes the frequency in predefined step of 1 Hz, 1 kHz, 1 Mhz or 1GHz.
For more granular control or "stepping" you can set the dial to custom mode and choose a frequency of your choice.
Left - Double Click on the knob to increment the tuning ranges or Right - Double Click to decrement the range.
- Download the plugin Zip file
- Place the extracted DLL file into your SDR# directory.
- Open the text file named "MagicLine" in the extracted zip
- Copy the text found in that file
- Open the Plugins.XML file and paste the copied text into the fil.
- Save XML file
- Open SDR# and the plugin should now be visible in the app.